hot chicks on minibikes!

no there just nuns , out making a couple of bucks modeling:wink:
they are all from the sfv i was at the photo shoot that was a callendar cover big evilone2 had a bonanza in the calandar pro nova69 had a bike in it too i cant remember who else was there that was my first minibike event since 1976 when i was11 then dirt bikes took over/im glad the mini's are back/
hot girls for me are about 40 +/50+ is even good if i take off my glasses:pimp:

How about the prettiest girl rather than a hot chick! My daughter! This girl is as dedicated to the hobby as most of the members on this sight, she talks about minibikes at school and wanted to bring her new bird wren for show and tell! And when I eat lunch with her at school the kids always want to see the pictures of her riding that I have on my phone! Every day rain or shine she asks me if she can ride her minibike in our field next door! A daddy's girl for sure!
this girl loves minibikes and helps me in the shop as much as her bubba does!

How about the prettiest girl rather than a hot chick! My daughter! This girl is as dedicated to the hobby as most of the members on this sight, she talks about minibikes at school and wanted to bring her new bird wren for show and tell! And when I eat lunch with her at school the kids always want to see the pictures of her riding that I have on my phone! Every day rain or shine she asks me if she can ride her minibike in our field next door! A daddy's girl for sure!
this girl loves minibikes and helps me in the shop as much as her bubba does!
She's a cutie. That is a classic pic for sure.

She's a cutie. That is a classic pic for sure.
YES, SHE REALY IS CUTE, this hoby and site
has have helped quite a few fathers and ther kids with bonding, that is so
important, in this world today, i shur hope it stays that kind of site, AM i
correct on this, or am i just a prude ? wk :smile:

YES, SHE REALY IS CUTE, this hoby and site
has have helped quite a few fathers and ther kids with bonding, that is so
important, in this world today, i shur hope it stays that kind of site, AM i
correct on this, or am i just a prude ? wk :smile:
Thanks Wayne, we all love minibikes in this house! Both my kids have a primary ride, as well as any of mine they want to ride! This hobby is great, relatively inexpensive, and an all season one! We ride every chance we get!

awwww! isnt that sweet...:tongue: I can agree that there is a time and a place for families, ponies, rainbows and puppies if you can agree if there is a time and a place to market our sexuality... There is nothing wrong with what we are doing here and there is no disrespect towards woman. Women are beautiful and should be admired as such.

awwww! isnt that sweet...:tongue: I can agree that there is a time and a place for families, ponies, rainbows and puppies if you can agree if there is a time and a place to market our sexuality... There is nothing wrong with what we are doing here and there is no disrespect towards woman. Women are beautiful and should be admired as such.
exactly, beautifull woman and beautifull mini bikes.

This sight has women and kids as members, a little respect is in order! Maybe the time and place thing should apply here! Just a thought! If you disagree then we dont think alike, which is fine! We do live in the land of the free for now! BTW I dont think this thread is wrong per-se but your remark was really not necessary, there is a time and place to be an :asshole: as well!