hound dog mini bike

Please educate me Kyle, the 400 was what configuration/combo and what was the other model. I know of the Hot Dog by Dave Grattan and the Hound Dog but was unaware of any different models or either. I like to know as much as possible so this is not me being difficult just seeking as much knowledge as possible about one of my bucket list bikes. I've considered building one even they are so attractive to me mainly due to the simplicity of the machines and the balls of a guy to enter a cottage industry that was growing so rapidly at the time and using square tubing when everyone else was using round. I know that George3 knew a guy with a couple or three at some point, you might hit him up and ask along about them.

I learn more and more every day, LOL.

Edit: [MENTION=7141]JTG[/MENTION] asked me to post this up for [MENTION=1154]kyle moody[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Hi guys...I am curious about the kickstand. It looked like like it's on the wrong side BUT...it also looks like it's not a standard stand. Any thoughts??? This is the first I have ever heard of this bike. I like it:laugh:

Doc

Itype2slo

That is odd. I have seen a few and don't remember a center stand. I think maybe the artist tried to throw a shadow on the bike. :thumbsup: