Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

iScream

I want to plan a meet for Aug.19, 2012 in the North Houston area. Probably a meet and greet on sheets. I know its short notice, but its on a Sunday and will be easily accessible. Im thinking around 6pm.

Bring your minis, a good attitude, and some parts to swap or sell (if you want). If anyone is interested in helping set up you can email me with "August Meet" as the subject . iScreamKone@gmail.com

Nothing big, just a good ol' meet. I have 3x properties scouted in North Houston and all three have room to ride. If you plan on riding your mini, your going to need a helmet. :thumbsup:

iScream

Im not sure how much room you need to drag race mini's but from start to stop of the strip center is 1/10th mile. With extra room at both ends.

These pictures were taken around 5pm on a monday.

Last edited:
I,ll load mine up but it will have to stay in the truck,I seized the crank in it last week.I would like to come out and hang out though maybe run the remote starter for Jay :thumbsup:

jkay

Race

I,ll load mine up but it will have to stay in the truck,I seized the crank in it last week.I would like to come out and hang out though maybe run the remote starter for Jay :thumbsup:
Mark don't be scared of a small block! I'll bring both of mine this time and you can ride one and see what a fast smallblock feels like! Lol

jkay

Remote starter

Is that remote start gonna be a pro tree or a sportsman tree? Lol

jkay

Where on the road with 2 bikes! Who's coming/gonna be there. Mark we need you to work that remote starter!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Was checking this forum and saw jays post....completely forgot it was tonight:doah:
Loaded up jumped in the truck got there to find out you all just left.

Race

Yes we ran both bikes. Had a few small problems but my new bike runs good. One of my buddy crashed it because of a wheel stand. The lot is big and smooth just have to watch for the drain grates and pick a clear lane. I have to get that 390 crank to ya soon. Pm me your address and I'll drop it off one day.