how fast can everyones mini bike go??

It weighs about 140 lbs. Ready to ride. It uses 4 x 12v (48 volt total) 20ah lead-acid batteries (sealed gel Matt cells commonly used in electric wheelchairs) the batteries are capable of delivering 300 amps and the 20hp Briggs & Stratton motor sucks it up (I looped it at 35mph while laying over the bars trying to keep the front end down, to no avail).
It has no moving parts other than the armature spinninyg inside of the stater housing. No reciprocating components, no oil, no clutch, no carb, no exhaust, no starter, no coil, no tune-ups, and absolutely no vibration at all.
It smokes my modded 6.5 clone, and everyone fights over who gets to ride it next.

My next project is a 96 volt powerhouse in a custom aluminum tunnel chassis. God I love this shit.

I, myself, used sticks and strings to assemble one of my mini frames. No welds!! So far so good. 41mph as of todays date. Scott.
Make sure you don't have any loose strings that could snag and cause your windings to unravel, you could go down hard at that speed and get hurt, it is a good idea to put some tape around them for a little insurance.

I have a tote gote mdl 760, That i am in the process of putting a 440 rotax snowmobile engne on. I am a little scared to find out how fast it will go. If i survive the test run, I will post my speed.

i know im a little late to the party but i get about 40( 43 on a good day) out of my 6.5 greyhound. its all stock except i removed the throttle arm spring and ran a straight wire. i open it up everytime i ride

i know im a little late to the party but i get about 40( 43 on a good day) out of my 6.5 greyhound. its all stock except i removed the throttle arm spring and ran a straight wire. i open it up everytime i ride
get a billet rod and remove the internal governor components. you don't want the internal pieces falling into the case (i've had it happen) and you really don't want the rod to let go. when it does, it comes out the top of the case with a lot of force and you could get hurt..

I went 102mph on a mini today. In 13.1 seconds. Honest. Talk about a ride. It ain't got shit on my dragbike, tho. That thing does 0-60 in 2 seconds flat, 0-100 in 4.2, and 0-113-116 in 5.8-5.9 seconds. So, I have some buildin' to do. NOT. That thing was hairy, man. I wouldn't recommend trying it. Anything past 50-60 is a chancy situation. Scott.

I got a factory Briggs 5 horse electric start motor, with factory lighting coil, 4 horse head, port polish, knocked the valves off a little, big fully adjustable Tecumseh carb, exhaust spring both sides, threw on the EIC coil.... I dunno, it would get like 57 with the 48 tooth sprocket, and other motor without lights but the same... and it worked out about right... I added the lighted motor and changed to this tiny sprocket because it's not worn out, and i wanted to drive the bike to the car show... it ACTUALLY probably gears me for more like 100.... but the motor hasn't got the power for 100... SO it does like the same speed clutch saying WHAT the F are you doing? :censure: But I just barley give it gas and run it 50 like a breeze and barely turning any rpms.. SO I actually kinda like it..Cruising speed. :thumbsup:.... maybe like 61 down a hill or something... I'd say 100 on a GOOD enough hill.. It needs a rebuild and all that crap, new sprocket, but mine has 20 inch wheels and is comfortable at 60 allllllllll day long down county roads. :wink: until your ass gets sore. :doah:

I got a factory Briggs 5 horse electric start motor, with factory lighting coil, 4 horse head, port polish, knocked the valves off a little, big fully adjustable Tecumseh carb, exhaust spring both sides, threw on the EIC coil.... I dunno, it would get like 57 with the 48 tooth sprocket, and other motor without lights but the same... and it worked out about right... I added the lighted motor and changed to this tiny sprocket because it's not worn out, and i wanted to drive the bike to the car show... it ACTUALLY probably gears me for more like 100.... but the motor hasn't got the power for 100... SO it does like the same speed clutch saying WHAT the F are you doing? :censure: But I just barley give it gas and run it 50 like a breeze and barely turning any rpms.. SO I actually kinda like it..Cruising speed. :thumbsup:.... maybe like 61 down a hill or something... I'd say 100 on a GOOD enough hill.. It needs a rebuild and all that crap, new sprocket, but mine has 20 inch wheels and is comfortable at 60 allllllllll day long down county roads. :wink: until your ass gets sore. :doah:
How fast would it go if you rode it out of an airplane at 300mph at 5000ft.?

ohhhhh I don't know.. it's kinda heavy and pretty aerodynamic. Not sure what terminal velocity is on the thing but WOW... if you could keep it pointed nice and strait like an arrow.... I'd think at least 150 by time it hit the ground. :lol: