How much HP on this clone?

Here is the setup. Anyone have an idea of how much HP this produces? This is my first build and its going on a bonanza bc 1100. Also what do you think my max speed will be with 14" tires and a 12 tooth clutch with a 72 tooth sprocket?

ARC billet rod
ARC billet flywheel
Honda flat top piston
File fit rings
18 lb springs
Retainer and keeper set
.275" lift custom ground cam
22mm mikuni with pulse pump and UNI filter
mikuni fuel pump
2 stage header

Okay I will get the 26. Alot of guys said the same thing too. My gearing is a 12 tooth clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket if that helps with the gearing question

Okay I will get the 26. Alot of guys said the same thing too. My gearing is a 12 tooth clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket if that helps with the gearing question
yes, it will wheelie with that gear combo, especially if you are sitting back in the seat and have a short wheel base. wheelie to the point of going over backerds if you are not careful.

my friend has a bone stock 6.5 hp harbor freight motor with this same gearing, and it will toss him if he is not leaning or sitting forward on take off.

12/72 is a gear combo for a small motor, like a 3hp size.

yes, it will wheelie with that gear combo, especially if you are sitting back in the seat and have a short wheel base. wheelie to the point of going over backerds if you are not careful.

my friend has a bone stock 6.5 hp harbor freight motor with this same gearing, and it will toss him if he is not leaning or sitting forward on take off.

12/72 is a gear combo for a small motor, like a 3hp size.
Well I got the 72 because the only options I had were 60 and 72 and I didn't know if the 60 would have enough low end for my 14" tires

Oldsalt

Using the 12 tooth and 72 tooth sprockets, and the 14 inch tire, the engine will have to turn 6480 RPM to do 45 MPH. If you use a 60 tooth rear sprocket you will only have to pull 5400 RPM. It might do that without exploding.