hpc coated header pipe

has anyone had this done to your header pipe , I just had mine done just wondering how it will hold up they would only do it in silver :smile:

here you go take a look for your self for what the color looks like ,I have not fired the motor yet I love the way the white header looked but when I fired the engine it looked like sh-t do you think I should go over with high temp. white or just leave it alone

unless the white does not look like crap, then id stay with the way it is. the silver fits well. and btw that engine is fu**in' immaculate.

the white was powder coated on and it turn it brown right away I guess it has an aluminum look to it know do you think people will think it looks like kentucky chrome btw Im glad you like my motor thanks:thumbsup:

Kyle get on the HAMB and do a search for White headers and see what the guys are using for the white headers on the Gassers.

I dont think it looks like KY Chrome but I agree, the White looked better.

Call Procoat of Indy and ask them if they will do a White hi temp coating. Or the new place in Brownsburg on Northfield drive next to Vance and Hines. It is a performance coating of some sort.

Did you try the White VHT. It last for a bout a year on the headers on my car, even driving in the rain. That is black, not sure about the white.