HS40 50 lighted non lighted blower housings

I'm building this thing http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/61380-trks-lighted-hs50-cinderella-stroy-how.html and was gonna fab my own (minibike correct) looking blower housing.. I knew the Iron and aluminum flywheels are a different depth..... But one ole boy was saying EVEN going from lighted to NON lighted aluminum flywheels the depth is different.. :confused: Makes sense...

So... Would a lighted HS40 shroud go over an HS40 iron flywheel???

What IS the depth exactly?? If I take this rotted out H25 cover, weld on some extra so the depth works right... Make it all perfect so ya never know it's home made....

What are the measurements on a lighted HS40-50 ??? :confused:

I need some detailed pics and measurements for a lighted HS40 blower housing... :glare:

Exactly what measuerements do you need? I got one on the bench and can take off the shroud and get some pics and measurements

Uhhhhhhh I'm not real sure.. Basically just the depth... You could maybe even just take the recoil off.. Then measure from like the face of the starter up, to the ride height of the two smaller bolts that holds the shroud on the bottom... Ya know what I mean??? That way I'd know the height from the mounting plate, to the top of the starter cup socket, and would basically know the height of the flywheel when it's all stacked in there...