Hurricane in Utah!!

Wow Jeff, that's bad ! I was waiting outside my house to see if any aluminum Bonanza covers were gonna fly by my house, but that didn't happen.:shrug:
They are under lock and key :eek:hmy: But the drama does not stop storm over not alot of damage but lost a big tree and my fence, so the guy next door (while I was at work) comes and chops the tree up that I already turned into my insurance, I think he thought he was doing me a favor so he chops it all up takes the good wood for firewood and leaves a larger mess that I have to clean up now.... then he went and turned my fence in on his home owners ins be nice to see how this works out....

MiniBike Paul

Hey Jeff - I came riding by your house today on my latest project . . . . . . . . . but, damn, I couldn't stop!!!!!!!!!

Also, I think I used to live next door to that guy you have next door - that sounds like a California story!!

He is one of those guys that would like to think his property gets a foot bigger on each side every year. His house was built later My house had a fence all around it. the house behind him had a fence all around it. he tied to my fence and the other guys fence, now he thiks its all his fence...... I do not care if he wants to fix my fence but he will get the ins money and then hack it with some garbage he can find...

Well I am sure you can find out how much Cord wood goes for delivered and bill the clown. And be generous Jeff and throw all the trimming into his yard. Hope you have different insurance companies. Give him the Tiger by the Tail side of Jeff Clark.
Steve :scooter:

TomH

Yeah I would knock on his door and ask whats up. Back charge him for the cleanup of his tree , and make sure you are getting the money for your fence. Get his insurance's agents name. Yeah same guy will put up crap fence and call it his for sure. I have an easement for my driveway, and a couple just like that. they have to be constantly reminded what is what.

Motra

Yeah that storm was pretty crazy..........from what I hear. Where I was, there was hardly enough wind to blow a piece of paper.

My wife just told me. Maybe it can go to the other side of the valley and visit Steve this time I would hate for him to miss out on the fun :laugh: it seems these winds always just get in the Davis County Canyon area the worst. I have never seen it even close to this last storm.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I drove through Pasadena,Temple City, San Gabriel area on Friday, boy what a war zone! Thousands of trees blown over, metal sheds scattered around from god knows who's backyards. It took me about an hour and a half to go 15 miles because of so many traffic signals not working and downed power lines!