Huskee Hillclimber- Barn Find Survivor

1stBxMopar

I bought this bike from the original owner who had it since he was a kid, given to him brand new by his father. I got it from his barn where it has sat for decades. This is one of the bikes that I don't know when I'll get to it, and I need to make room.
Bike is presently not running, the original 1971 H30 Tecumseh has compression but no spark. (probably just points). It will also need a carb rebuild.......This is a real nice original bike.... $450....local pickup...cash or paypal as a friend...

Attachments

1stBxMopar

Marcus,
Thank you for the brochure pictures. The bike has the Minico badge still on it., but was told by the owner that it also had the Huskee sticker right over the Minico at one time.
(it peeled off over the years and was lost). I believe this bike was re-badged by Huskee and sold by Tractor Supply...
Another member on here had the same bike and found the same thing, a badge over a badge...

Attachments

Last edited:

markus

Cool, I always thought the skid plate was specific to the Huskee bikes till I spotted that Minico brochure awhile back. Usually there is a small variance when they were sold though a store chain but appears they were pretty much a flat out re badge! neat stuff to learn :thumbsup:

1stBxMopar

UPDATE-
New carburetor and fuel line with shut off valve under the tank. New clutch, new chains, ignition has been gone thru, points, condenser and timing. Engine is tuned and runs perfect as it should. It is now an excellent running and riding survivor.
New Price- $550.

Last edited: