I designed a basic OldMiniBikes T-shirt

Putting each members specific mini bike would be WAY to much work because I have to photoshop each image, I don't think I am going to put individual mini bikes on there. I think I will leave the front how it is, and I could probably put anything on the back. Here are some different colors.

george3

How about a pocket tee with a logo of OldMiniBikes.com just above the pocket with three mini bikes on it taco powell and a bonanza. In black

I could try it on a pocket tee but, for now, now bear with me on this. I have somewhat redesigned the shirt. If you guys dont like this, then I still have all of the other designs saved. Recognize the picture on the back? I can't remember exactly whose this is. To the person who drew this, if you don't want it on the shirt then I will take it off.

i think the font should be the same as it is here, what ever its called. as long as its ok with hent. and if so, i like the burnt orange "hook'em horns"

DMR

I could try it on a pocket tee but, for now, now bear with me on this. I have somewhat redesigned the shirt. If you guys dont like this, then I still have all of the other designs saved. Recognize the picture on the back? I can't remember exactly whose this is. To the person who drew this, if you don't want it on the shirt then I will take it off.
SimpleTom illustrated the picture, I think that you should ditch the mini on the front and otherwise keep it like it is, The with the mini on the stomach it might emphasis some beer bellies :doah:

DMR

Alright guys worked on this for a while, here is my T-Shirt design:thumbsup: What do ya think!?!?! I think that the gold on black writing looks awesome! (The black on the guys helmet is some sort of error, when I uploaded it to the t-shirt website it did that I dont know why, when the t-shirt is made though it will be fixed. Other colors will be available)

Alright guys worked on this for a while, here is my T-Shirt design:thumbsup: What do ya think!?!?! I think that the gold on black writing looks awesome! (The black on the guys helmet is some sort of error, when I uploaded it to the t-shirt website it did that I dont know why, when the t-shirt is made though it will be fixed. Other colors will be available)
Yes DMR, That is a nice T-shirt. I think that you might want to change around the font, or enlarge the letters. Also, Having the minibike guy on the back in full color makes the shirt cost more money.:smile:

I know this Thread has been buried for 2 + Months, but has anyone talked to Hent about these different Designed T-Shirts? We need to put up a Poll with 2 or 3 different Designs and the Winning one will go to Hent for his Approval. I'm sure that there will be plenty of OldMiniBikes Members and others, that will purchase the final Product after Approval, including Myself. Anyone else have any comments or Suggestions on this matter, whether it's "Good, Bad, or Ugly", Please chime in! I'm just trying to get the Ball Rolling on these T-Shirts. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I've never seen this thread, but...
I think they are all ugly. *chime.....
The sit down shut up hold on thing is cheesy and very cliche if you ask me. I wouldn't wear it.

I don't have access to photoshop here at work, this was done in paint and picture manaer:anon.sml:
but something basic like this would get the point across.

vette66_00

I am pretty sure there has not been approval to this shirt Idea.
I know that down the road there will be more shirts done by HENT.
At this time there are no shirts being printed.

Last edited: