I found a Super Bronc VT10

Hey guys, I came across this Super Bronc VT10 and know very little about them. it seems as though I have a project ahead of me. I have been flipping coins on wether to restore it to perfection or ride it in its patina beauty.....now to start doing Super Bronc searches ha!

Attachments

Very, VERY nice. That rack in the back is incredibly hard to come by. I think yours is a VT-1040. PM chatten63 as he has bought the company. He is on here everyday.

And if you should decide to restoration to perfection, you will get to the end and not want to ride it. Maybe restore it to quite good and go ride the hell out of it.

Doc

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
GOOD SCORE ON THE BRONC, I HAVE A FEW OF THEM AND THE BACK RACKS ARE RARER THAN HENS TEETH. THE FRONT RACK IS EVEN HARDER TO FIND. I HAVE A COUPLE I REFER TO AS BEATER BRONCS WITH THE SAME PATINA AS YOURS. RIDE THE HELL OUT OF THEM. ALSO HAVE A COUPLE UN-RESTORED SEMI SHOW QUALITY. ONLY RIDE THE ROADS WITH THEM. LOVE THE BRONCS. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURS. :thumbsup::drinkup:

TacoKid

Thanks Docdc, I will ride it no doubt even if I were to restore it ha! I will PM chatten63 I would like to know if this is an 80's SB

Sprocket86

Heald Inc still is in business?

Awesome find and why can't I find things like this. I'm pretty sure any fat tire mini bike is rare up here in Canada.

chrisr

Heald is no longer in business. User chatten63 assumed all the old Heald parts and is a really good person to work with.

TacoKid

Hey thanks brown boonie, I hope I enjoy it cause my wife said "OMG another money pit" . I got a call and I have to go back to get another box of stuff and im sort of hoping there is a front rack, fingers crossed

I love it I just got one recently as well!!! Congrats on the find. I may reach out to chatten63 as well! I’ve never had a mini bike before and need as much advise / help as possible