I need a center hub for a comet 30 series driver

125ccCrazy

I'm looking for a good hub for a 30 series, I just picked up a driver last weekend and afterwards noticed the hub is worn really bad, the people must have ran it dry a long time..

The part I need is part #5 (circled)

I could also use the bushing (part #8)

PM me if you have a spare parts..

robby12

If mfg supply don't have them i got the bushing and center hub piece the used tho
i have a whole spare tva that i dont use

125ccCrazy

If that part is wore then the part that rides on it is wore.
NO the clutch itself is good, I checked it with another hub, this hub is worn in a spiral sort of way like it slapped back and forth in the clutch itself, really wierd, no idea exactly how this happened..I never noticed it until I cleaned all the grease off of it that they had glopped all over everything....little too late for any lubrication, this thing had been worn a long time..

125ccCrazy

Greasy?

Isn't that something your suposed to lube with dry Moly?
yes it is, the kid I got it from said the people at Tractor Supply said to fill it with wheel grease... I told them they have no clue what they are talking about....I've never seen a hub worn like this before, the 4 ribs that are supposed to be half round are now pointed, almost triangle shaped up til about 1/4" from the end where they are still good...

Hello 125ccCrazy: One thing in your post was missing and that is for what size engine shaft but because you have the #8 bushing it must be a 3/4 inch TAV II the part you need is Comet # 200376A that is the hub driver the #8 bushing, Bronze part number is Comet # 200349A Supplying the correct numbers to the order desk makes a difference
Steve :scooter: