I need big help with my new powermax clone

Ok so i just got my clone today, i am still in the proccess of breaking it in but i have alot of questions

1. after about half a tank of gas i looked at the plug and it is white i mean white, so would getting like a #90 main jet help fix this.

2. i plan on removing the governer using the affordablegokarts.com method.

3. i looked at the affordablegokarts.com way of doing the throttle and the pics are so small i cant see anything so does anybody have anything on how to do the throttle after the governer has been removed I NEED PICTURES

4. the motor will not fit in my frame with the huge muffler so i need a new muffler DOES ANY BODY SELL THEM HERE OR ON EBAY FOR CHEAP LIKE UNDER 30 DOLLARS

4 (b). The motor will not fit with the big filter assembly so i plan to just do the air filter adapter and the uni airfilter AGAIN DOES ANYBODY HERE SELL THOSE FOR UNDER 30 DOLLARS OR ON EBAY

5. I will be adding 18lb vavle springs because i will be removing the governer so would a #90 jet still be ok. Should i go higher like 24lb vavle springs.

there method is good, there is an easyer way in my book, insted of removing the gov. from with in. On the gov. arm just remove the arm and replace with soild steel wire, or stronger wire.

yea but then at high rpm your plastic gear on the inside breaks and there goes your engine. i removed it and now the engine wont start i set the vavle lash and i have a getto air filter on it right now so i am guessing its just the jetting