Indian-Bambino-Mini-Mini-flywheel-mag-stator-cover

Indian Bambino Mini Mini Flywheel Mag Stator Cover Italjet Morini 50 CC Bike | eBay

Indian Bambino Mini Mini flywheel mag cover Italjet. For the early Indian,Italjet Morini 50cc engine I have reproduced these covers in 3M composite plastic resin (originally they were pressed aluminum). They are heat painted and then painted silver like the original aluminum ones were. They have been molded directly from a nice original so its very hard to tell them apart and they would fool most anyone. They also fit very nicely and have very good strength. They were produced for show or man cave bikes, but i have heat tested them for one hour on a running bike and found they worked well. I cast them up and have a vendor paint them. The paint is not always perfect but usually pretty good. The paint on this one listed is pretty good. The inside is not sanded as it is not necessary. They look really nice on the bikes and you can add your Indian or Italjet decal easily. After seeing originals sell for as much as 200.00 if you can find a good one and after learning a lot of the original covers are either missing or smashed I decided I would try to make a few as I needed one for a project bike myself. Please note this is the early first style cover, later ones were black plastic, however these will fit the later style bikes but look a little different and attach with two screws rather than clips. Be sure to check my feedback as I have also reproduced the number plates for the Indian Bambino and Indian Boy Racer and also the front Fender for the Indian Boy Racer and Indian Super Scrambler bikes and since I am a fanatic about the bikes I will not sell anything I would not put on my own bikes either for show or otherwise. My parts are guaranteed to look and fit great or money back!