Indian Italjet minibike parts (mini mini mm5a etc)

markus

so you wanna be like the guys on pawn stars and make thousands of $$$ :doah:

Heres some stuff that might help you finish that goldmine of a minibike you got:wink:

This is pretty much the remainder of my parts from my MM5b project that never got finished, I'm not going to keep relisting on ebay. I'll wait a few weeks etc.. before I hit the bay again so I will list this stuff here in case someone is looking for any parts.

the Majors of the bike are gone, I have nuts/bolts from it and a few other bikes I parted along the way (original Italian), so if you doing a resto the right way and need some let me know.

heres some other parts:
muffler guard $50:

NOS shocks (longer than Gary bakers shocks) $60:

handlebar Ubolts $5

kickstand bolt assy (beat up $3 really nice $6)

nos headtube nut $7

NOS Italjet tank decals/pair $15

super cool large Matchbook promo from Italjet $3

ALso have one complete mid generation motor ( forward kick, metal mag cover) franco morini that was off my '72 It has great comp but erratic spark. $140

Also one later model (forward kick, plastic mag cover) motor thats complete less rings. Its in good overall condition the piston and sleeve are pretty good but would need honed, clutchsidecover has been welded. Good Bosch magneto assy, and nice plastic mag cover. Will sell complete or part out.

will post pics up of the motors and some other do dads later.

prices do not include shipping

Last edited:
so you wanna be like the guys on pawn stars and make thousands of $$$ :doah:

Heres some stuff that might help you finish that goldmine of a minibike you got:wink:

This is pretty much the remainder of my parts from my MM5b project that never got finished, I'm not going to keep relisting on ebay. I'll wait a few weeks etc.. before I hit the bay again so I will list this stuff here in case someone is looking for any parts.

the Majors of the bike are gone, I have nuts/bolts from it and a few other bikes I parted along the way (original Italian), so if you doing a resto the right way and need some let me know.

heres some other parts:
muffler guard $50:

NOS shocks (longer than Gary bakers shocks) $60:

handlebar Ubolts $5

kickstand bolt assy (beat up $3 really nice $6)

nos headtube nut $7

NOS Italjet tank decals/pair $15

super cool large Matchbook promo from Italjet $3

ALso have one complete mid generation motor ( forward kick, metal mag cover) franco morini that was off my '72 It has great comp but erratic spark. $140

Also one later model (forward kick, plastic mag cover) motor thats complete less rings. Its in good overall condition the piston and sleeve are pretty good but would need honed, clutchsidecover has been welded. Good Bosch magneto assy, and nice plastic mag cover. Will sell complete or part out.

will post pics up of the motors and some other do dads later.

prices do not include shipping
I just picked up a italjet, it looks like the same model that is on the striker side of that mathbook picture. Anyone know the model and year? Its red tank with black plstic fenders. I'll be needing resto parts like decals shocks fork tubes side panels etc. thank you.