Indian jc5a

Restorable Indian 50cc .Needs a few parts,most could be improvised or used off a dreaded mm5a in which there are only 21 of.....:laugh:I never even wiped the barn dust off of it .This bike was dismantled due to carb problems from what i can tell.There is very little wear on the footpegs and engine cases..The carb has been taken apart too,but Delorto carbs are still for sale if you look.Pipe is good,inside of engine looks good,would be nothing to get running.Asking $1000 as is,pickup only,until i can find a value,as I have never seen a running jc5a.Im in central West Virginia.In fact dont post smart elic posts just because you dont have,arent intrested ,or are bored at work.Its hard to put a price on something not many people have seen. no offense to anyone other than flamers.

Last edited:
You are kidding right ? 1000 bucks it better come with a 900 dollar check :eek:ut:
Then find me one that runs and a value,I didnt ask for your opinion unless you are a credible Indian guru.LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN KIDS.Do you have one in running condition or know someone who does?If so shoot me a line or stick with Rupp,Bonanza and Tacos,no offense but if there isnt another one I can find then it is actually priceless .

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just enough Posts to Sell your Stuff. Good Luck on Your Sale. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Thanks,Im new to the site but my brother was a mod I think,and know lots about minis.And i bet he hasnt even seen one of these,have you?In fact there is not a picture of a running one I can find on the internet.And the internet seems to be a worldwide thing,am I right?Show me a picture of yours?

Last edited:
guy had one that was 100% all there and couldnt get 300 bucks out of it. Go back to waching pawn stars because no one here will pay you anywhere close to your asking price.

guy had one that was 100% all there and couldnt get 300 bucks out of it. Go back to waching pawn stars because no one here will pay you anywhere close to your asking price.
This isnt the bike off of pawn stars kid,And yes that was a stupid price to put into a mini on tv.Are you saying a 1976 Harley is as Valuable as a 53 cheif,no it is not

Thanks,Im new to the site but my brother was a mod I think,and know lots about minis.And i bet he hasnt even seen one of these,have you?In fact there is not a picture of a running one I can find on the internet.And the internet seems to be a worldwide thing,am I right?Show me a picture of yours?
Who is your brother?

I don't have one! Don't need one! Like I said, "Good Luck to Ya on Your Sale". :thumbsup: :biggrin: