info on this piece of awesome?

Slaps knee! :lol: those bikes always make me :blink::facepalm:..all that wasted chrome and steel
Even though the vintage community frowns upon these abominations...the plus side is that it started many of this younger generations into minis and was a cheap start for many. I still see many of these upgraded with clone engines or built into many other forms. And a person on a mini with a smile...is priceless. Especially getting a kid off the couch or away from technology. lol

Last edited:
I've had a few, even a couple were new. They are fun as hell to ride, however they are cheap Chinese crap and will fall apart unless you maintain them religiously and that may not be enough. I'd say that for a kid one would be OK to learn on if it can be bought cheap enough. Personally I'd get a doodlebug or motovox if I had to go Chinese, you can more easily modify one and or upgrade the powerplant without a huge undertaking. All that being said the one you pictured is not worth walking across the road to get for $100, it has likely lived all it will looking like that.

Last edited: