Insult the pizza guy!

And what they showed is called Pizza ??? Not in this neck of the woods.
BUT respect was due to the delivery man and he did his job and big mouths and bad manners were out of line I hope all the lack of business taste better than that floppy mess.
Steve

And it was the car lot folks that posted it vid to begin with...............:confused:...............How'd that work out for ya?..............:thumbsup:..............Tom.

MikeBear

I'd be delivering pizza's with that "special sauce" on them next time, if the pizza joint doesn't cut them off completely from even ordering.

Having been a restaurant manager back in the day I will only say this one thing ...DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OR SERVE YOUR FOOD !!!!!!!!! NEVER !!!!

R

rustybike

Having been a restaurant manager back in the day I will only say this one thing ...DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OR SERVE YOUR FOOD !!!!!!!!! NEVER !!!!
I agree. I was a dishwasher years ago during the winter when I wasn't doing roof construction. I've seen and heard about some nasty stuff. I'm always nice even if the service or food is bad and I always tip good. If its that bad I just won't ever go back. I can't believe the car lot owner was stupid enough to post the video.. douche bags.

I'm about 15 minutes from them, bought a truck close to them years ago. it was all over the news, radio, web last week. I just don't understand how they would treat someone like that and post the video online. F'n D-bags, they will be looking for new jobs, rite about now.