Intake install

I got my intake today in the mail from OldMiniBikes. I was able to get it installed but I have no clue what am I suppose to do with that little hose that was connected to the stock air box. I tried searching and looking at pictures but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bikerscum

I got my intake today in the mail from OldMiniBikes. I was able to get it installed but I have no clue what am I suppose to do with that little hose that was connected to the stock air box. I tried searching and looking at pictures but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Get a breather filter from the auto parts store like this...

About 5 bux I think.

:scooter:

Get a breather filter from the auto parts store like this...

About 5 bux I think.

:scooter:
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! I tried starting the motor after the intake was installed and just letting the hose hang and it just kept stalling

When I have the stock air box on it runs awesome. When input the intake on, there was no power what so ever and it would stall out after 10 seconds.

rmm727

That filter adapter (intake as you are calling it) and air filter flow more air than the factory setup. You will need to re-jet.

Rejet?

I'm not
Liking these little motors already lol. Not like my car. Put a bigger turbo on and retune and call it a day

For what motor? Predator or other clone?