Is it worth 120$?

I have the opportunity to buy one of this mark 4 rouge minibikes (i believe it is that from research) but i was wondering if it was worth it, the only results that pop up when you search this is three or four photos of these, so pretty obviously they are rare, but when i do look them up there are no parts, and this thing is missing fenders and shocks, do you think its worth the money to fully restore it, or should i wait for a better opportunity, because eventually i will want my money back from this pricey restoration, how much will it be worth? Thanks, ill list the link to this if things dont go as planned. B18E64C8-5ED3-4457-8A08-8FB0716AA95C.png

Steve73

Vintage resto projects can get pricey. That's a great asking price for what you have.

If you want a runner that wont need much work then save your money and pick up something newer.

Vintage resto projects can get pricey. That's a great asking price for what you have.

If you want a runner that wont need much work then save your money and pick up something newer.
Yeah, im thinking about waiting for someone who doesnt know what they have to sell a bike for 50 bucks, theres been plenty of those times, hell, once a taco bike from the 70s that still had the chain guard was 50 bucks, shame i was at work and i couldnt pick it up.