Is it worth it??

Also a question are the forks supposed to be like that or were they something he put on there? I was thinking that the forks were supposed to be straight like the azusa frame forks?

Hey guys,
It was a while befroe i got back to the seller I I got a email from him a he needs to get rid of it and he said $50 will take it. I guess I am going for it. Any body know what it might be?

for $50 id go for it, but hell, id buy anything.... hahahah, although i did just pay about that much for a runner, that was lucky...

you dont make money with these things, but you sure have fun..

get yourself a nice briggs 5hp, or better yet an H50 and some lil parts, and you should have a bike at a decent price... sucks he painted even the wheels... its my goal to own not ONE black mini bike, its just too common

for $50 id go for it, but hell, id buy anything.... hahahah, although i did just pay about that much for a runner, that was lucky...

you dont make money with these things, but you sure have fun..

get yourself a nice briggs 5hp, or better yet an H50 and some lil parts, and you should have a bike at a decent price... sucks he painted even the wheels... its my goal to own not ONE black mini bike, its just too common
Todd, I am actually planing on removing the old wheel mounts and putting in 1 inch axle bearing hangers and axle. Also I am going to use a hydro caliper with a motorcycle master cylinder. I will problably just sand down the frame and paint it viper red. Also the engine will be a 5 hp briggs built for racing.

tehn go for it if you are gona do all the work anyways, it would suck to buy a runnner and then remove all taht shit for what you really want...

once its a runner, it seems a shame to tear it all up..

TRN, glad "you" found your frame and at a good price. :thumbsup:

Looks to me like it's a 1968 bananza BC1000, But what do I know. :wink: The front end looks correct and It's a classic so keep that in mind before choping on it. :thumbsup: Seen one locally for $700. :doah:

Whats with the Viper red? :confused: What happened to Red Nova? :doah:

Definately not a Bonanza, and Doesn't look like a trail Horse either.

There is another one or two bikes that look like those two. Just can't remember what they are.

TRN, glad "you" found your frame and at a good price. :thumbsup:

Looks to me like it's a 1968 bananza BC1000, But what do I know. :wink: The front end looks correct and It's a classic so keep that in mind before choping on it. :thumbsup: Seen one locally for $700. :doah:

Whats with the Viper red? :confused: What happened to Red Nova? :doah:
Well guys I am going to pick it up today..... I will get pics when I get it home.
O really the nova has been sold..... but it was a viper red almost a dark red but a shade lighter.

Also a question are the forks supposed to be like that or were they something he put on there? I was thinking that the forks were supposed to be straight like the azusa frame forks?
Azusa finally started putting a 30 degree bend in those forks a few months ago. It's a good thing, too, since nobody over 5'5" could squeeze their knees in there before.