Is the Motovox MBX11 good bike?

My friends got minis and I want one too. The stores were all sold out but Motovox said they have MBX11 now on the site with free shipping if I use summer14 code. I want to make it faster with a predator if it's a good bike! Are they good for riding around? I weight about 200 pounds.

My own opion is ....Those are the newer minis so i dont even think twice of purchaseing one...i think theu look.goofy as hell... but as performance? Idk look.cheap to me

My friends got minis and I want one too. The stores were all sold out but Motovox said they have MBX11 now on the site with free shipping if I use summer14 code. I want to make it faster with a predator if it's a good bike! Are they good for riding around? I weight about 200 pounds.
They are pretty good bikes and do well with a predator in them. I would say grab 1 if price is right or a doodlebug. If your 200lbs it prob wont move much with the stock engine but once you drop a 212cc predator it will def move. I also recommend adding a torque converter. Best of luck

I have a couple of them (10's not 11's) but put the mbx11 forks on one. It is one of my favorite to ride and with the predator has good power. My youngest boy (10 yo) has the stock engine on his and is OK for his weight. The tires seem to lose air about every other week and the seat is pretty cheaply made- those are the only things I can find fault with. If you are going to swap engines, just buy one of their rollers.

Firemarshal is right , I put the mbx11 front end on one of my DB's and it too is my favorite rider , buy the roller or find a deal on a DB !

I bought an mbx11 rollers. I like it. You tend to sit down in a dip of the frame which keeps it from wheeling excessively.

Motovox doesn't have any 10 or 11 rollers. I was in sears last week and they had 8 mbx10's in the box. Pricey at $399.

BJ's is selling the Coleman mini.
Tractor supply still stocks the warrior or whatever the big bike is called now.

Search craigs list daily. You have to search for minibike, mini bike, baja, motovox, doodlebug, doodle bug, because their search sucks. Doodles and motovox's come up all the time here for $200. or less.

Jamie1972

I bought an mbx11 rollers. I like it. You tend to sit down in a dip of the frame which keeps it from wheeling excessively.

Motovox doesn't have any 10 or 11 rollers. I was in sears last week and they had 8 mbx10's in the box. Pricey at $399.

BJ's is selling the Coleman mini.
Tractor supply still stocks the warrior or whatever the big bike is called now.

Search craigs list daily. You have to search for minibike, mini bike, baja, motovox, doodlebug, doodle bug, because their search sucks. Doodles and motovox's come up all the time here for $200. or less.
Agree.! CL search does SUCK.

You may keep an eye on the OldMiniBikes for sale section here for a Promod jackshaft for the kids bike. They sell new for $100. but they do come up for sale used occasionally. The jackshaft makes a world of difference when it comes to grass or hills. Check out the comparisons on youtube.

It's a great bike, but just remember it's designed for kids, not adults. We will have a new engine as well as an adult mini bike available in the near future.

they are amazing bikes! I haven't have 1 problem with mine and yes if you plan on putting a predator on it than it shouldn't have a problem pulling you around! my brother is 6'4 210lbs and he has a predator on his too and has also never run into a problem. people think they look goofy but when you compare it to the doodle bug it looks way better, I have a doodle bug and a motovox mbx11 and I love my mbx11 way more! it is a head turner foresure! its durable, reliable, nice looking and fun. the only thing is that they are a little bit smaller than the doodle bug.