Isaacson06 2nd try at the mini harley

well about 2 weeks ago the rear swing are broke when i was going about 35mph and great thing it stayed together to get it homelol. so i set out to remake this thing and make it strong. so tell me what you guys think.

And even the jackshaft is still used. worked out great.

i drive a 70 chevelle while you ride you little mini bike
I am going to assume you are the dumbass kid brother and say, post some pics of this alleged Chevelle, Then look at my photos and see my 65 nova, 78 El Camino, and my many minibikes and projects! I have several trucks trailers boats etc. also, I'm 44yrs old and have forgotten more about life than you could ever hope to learn in several lifetimes! I dont live on the edge son, I am the edge!:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I am going to assume you are the dumbass kid brother and say, post some pics of this alleged Chevelle, Then look at my photos and see my 65 nova, 78 El Camino, and my many minibikes and projects! I have several trucks trailers boats etc. also, I'm 44yrs old and have forgotten more about life than you could ever hope to learn in several lifetimes! I dont live on the edge son, I am the edge!:hammer::hammer::hammer:
HOLY TITS:eek:hmy: calm down supernova its gonna be OK lmao :lol:

My little brother does not have a chevelle i have a 70 chevelle ss and a 71 buick gs he wishes
im going to look at a 1970 nova Monday and i plan on buying it i hope

damm kill my thread:scooter:

well its kinda taken over now. maybe you should make a new one?? or just be like HEY HEY GET OFF MY THREAD?? maybe that would work but i love the look of your bike. i used to hate them little POS choppers but your is just beyond cool. it dosent even look the same GREAT work. id make it belt drive and really make that sucker flyy

well about 2 weeks ago the rear swing are broke when i was going about 35mph and great thing it stayed together to get it homelol. so i set out to remake this thing and make it strong. so tell me what you guys think.

And even the jackshaft is still used. worked out great.
Your doing a Great Job Man, keep going. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin: