It's snowing here.

delray

snow came down pretty hard in the northern part of are state the other day. most of the time we don't see snow until thanksgiving or after.

Last edited:
yesterday was a balmy 66f today not so balmy 45f , we only have snow on friday so people panic at work and cram the interstate till it shut down in a 1/4 inch of snow and ice.

We are getting snow around here a little at a time but since the ground is not frozen it wont stick around.

I look forward to getting up north to our little cabin:wink: and having a toasty fire going and enjoying being surrounded by woods.

I do love all that snow because we always seem to have plenty of fresh inexpensive water laying around ohh and I'd guess the great lakes help some.:laugh:
not to much of that "drinking the water you pooped out the day before" going on around here.

I left work last night and it was 51 degrees. As I drove home the car's outside thermometer dropped faster than the Dow Jones. By the time I got home it had dropped to 10 degrees. a 40 degree difference! Then it started to snow. That dammed Global warming!

capguncowboy

yesterday was a balmy 66f today not so balmy 45f , we only have snow on friday so people panic at work and cram the interstate till it shut down in a 1/4 inch of snow and ice.
My brother lives in Newnan. His normal 35 minute commute took him 9 hours that day. A combination of not knowing how to drive in the snow, and the roads not being graded with snow in mind. I believe I'd just keep a sleeping bag in my car and stay at work

Need some of the Portland, Oregon people to tell us what is happening there. News says they got a lot of snow and freezing rain today. They are about 200 miles south of me and I get nothing but clear skies and teens temps.