I've never seen one of these

MikeBear

That's home-made, or some sort of cobbled-"thing". Look at that "all-thread" on the front shocks. No company would have come out with that, because somebody would have been skewered on those forks.

The wheels appear to be a Honda Trail 70. That seat is from an old bicycle. The engine isn't that old at all, probably from a snow-blower or go-kart, where did the gas tank ever fit? and that looks like a Tav-30.

Check out those jack-shaft sprockets? What a screwy set-up, as they don't appear to line up...and there's some sort of triangle pattern to them?

It has some real possibilities, but i don't think it was commercially made as a whole bike.

Last edited:
yup id say its homemade. the frame almost looks professional but everything else about it looks homemade. You can see there they probrobly first intended the seat to be low down by the fender but it was likely horrible to ride that way. With a few hours of work that would make a cool ride. looks kinda like a honda ruckus. looks like theres tabs for bodywork all around the engine area also

yup id say its homemade. the frame almost looks professional but everything else about it looks homemade. You can see there they probrobly first intended the seat to be low down by the fender but it was likely horrible to ride that way. With a few hours of work that would make a cool ride. looks kinda like a honda ruckus. looks like theres tabs for bodywork all around the engine area also
I noticed the tabs and thought the same thing, I am strangely attracted to the bike. I like it and would buy it were it available and affordable. From what I can see it'd be worth $150 max to me, maybe more if that's truly an I/C sitting on the plate!:thumbsup: