Jacobsen 321 for sale

I was approached by a few members here about my Jacobsen 321 that I'm using on my build off bike. I'm not selling it but I was just told that the guy i bought it from has the exact twin to that motor for sale now. Contact me if you are interested. $100 + $35 shipping. Good deal for this fantastic motor. I'm not sure it comes with mount. That I'll find out.

Here's mine so it's not obviously the actual motor but he keeps calling it the twin to this motor. I'll get you pics if you are interested.

He's also got a ton of other stuff like West Bends 580/820's and full karts. About 50 motors.

Lemme know..

I have a simular motor that I would someday like to use on a mini bike. Have you ever posted a pic of your motor mount? I have a idea of how to make one. Be nice to see one already done. Thanks

Want is the crank configuration? I passed on a Jacobson not long ago since the shaft was 1 1/2" long, I have successfully used a spacer on a short shaft briggs but I had to run the clutch outboard so it would ride on the bushing correctly. I regret passing on that engine now, it was $35.:doah::doah::doah:

Want is the crank configuration? I passed on a Jacobson not long ago since the shaft was 1 1/2" long, I have successfully used a spacer on a short shaft briggs but I had to run the clutch outboard so it would ride on the bushing correctly. I regret passing on that engine now, it was $35.:doah::doah::doah:
The clutch came on it and ive never taken it off to look. I'll see if i can get some good oics.