JC Penny/Rupp Swinger Trail

Hey guys, as most of you saw in my project thread I picked up two of these bikes. I don't really have a use for two of the same bike so I'm going to post one up in the classifieds here.

I'd like to see if anyone is interested in trading for a Roadster II. I was going to make one into a Roadster II but I'd like to keep these bikes the way they came for originality. I'd be willing to trade a Swinger Trail for your Roadster II. I can include one of the original owners manuals with the bike. It is a perfectly good running bike that could be left as is or cleaned up and restored. I cleaned up one in my project thread and it turned out great. A lot of potential here since all the parts are there, even the seat serial tag. A few things would need replaced at your choice (seat cover has a few tears, tc cover is cracked, needs a side reflector, front fender slighty bent).

Here is a pic for reference.

I think I've decided to keep the second one and do a full restoration. Why not have one super clean one and also a nice driver? :scooter:

Stay tuned for another project thread.