Just scored this unknown gem

markus

Gemini and Puma were the major suppliers/sellers of that bike, the Gemini is shown here below and if you look at the bigger model they offered at the same time it used those bars with the with the curved crossbar on them. puma offered them the same way.

The Puma's were offered the same way, but they called them S-200 (and I think all their bikes may have been orange), they offered them as roller only kit, kit with H30 Tecumseh, and fully assembled in thier catalog. They were sold through Eastern enterprises out of Los Angeles

Last edited:

markus

I downloaded the Puma brochure photos I had saved from an ebay listing a year or so back I never know what actually shows up on the site anymore with the way photobucket has been but here it goes,

you can see the bars were manily used on the bigger spoke wheels here:

If those don't show or you want to see the rest of that brochure heres the link to that album: Gemini Puma by Mark Detro | Photobucket

Swing arm, no jack shaft on the 200. I wonder if it threw chains. Pretty well constructed machine it looks like, and I'm no fan of imports. "My" issue would be wasting a $400 H30 on it. LMAO!

Probably be a good kid's bike with a newer H Tec or BS 3HP on it, a couple of Ebay springs, an Ebay seat and a can of spray paint.

This saves me from having to build the kids a bike and taking time away from my build...:thumbsup: Yeah, might need a tensioner. The engine in it is seized, so I tried to put a BS 2HP in it, but the tank hits the seat stays before it comes close to lining up. I'll need to make an adapter plate or find a Tec for it. I'm pretty sure I can order some springs from McMaster.