K&S Hornet Deluxe

I have a K&S Hornet Deluxe for sale, has minimal surface rust over the entire bike from sitting outside with some light pitting along the bottom but no holes or thin spots so a solid frame. The forks where the lowers meet has thinned out some from on one side the lower movement but it's full length and not too thin. Outside that there is no damage to the frame or forks. Front lowers are free and move well, sebacs are toast but could possibly be restored or used for parts. Has it's fenders and they are in great shape, the jackshaft spins and the 2 1/2" band brake still works it has a Comet driven on it. Handlebar chrome is in tough shape but the bars are solid. Has front axle but no rear axle, factory kickstand still intact and working. I have one of the rear wheel adjustors, easy to replicate with a large washer and a bolt welded on. I also have the clutch cover bracket but no cover, never even seen a cover or the bracket and I've had a lot of K&S minis. I believe that's all. A good solid project to build.

$160 plus shipping which will be $100 anywhere in the lower 48, if shipping is lower I'll refund the difference but rates have gone up. Will use UPS Ground so no P.O. box addresses.

[img)

Last edited:
Bump, a great winter project for someone can provide correct style 6" manco wheels and a 1pc stamped drum sprocket that will be similar to the factory one hits 4 holes on the manco wheel for $80 more no additional shipping. Wheels are tapped on both sides on both front and rear if I remember but some all thread and acorn nuts and you have stylish wheels or run em open. $280 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 with wheels or $210 shipped without wheels. Good deal on a Deluxe, these don't pop up often.