Kawasaki Coyote Clutch/chain cover - ouch

zeeman

Tripple ouch! I need one, but that is rediculous. I would hate it if I lived in HI or AK. Dude says shipping might be higher to those states.

he has about 684 pages of NOS items, but damn he's up in the clouds on his prices.
He has a lot of interesting NOS grips buried in there though.

zeeman

I've written him before asking him to get a little more realistic on his prices. No luck. I'm just going to put an ugly contraption I'm making on mine. What about you? I think you should go for the NOS one, and then we would have a nice pattern to go by.

I've written him before asking him to get a little more realistic on his prices. No luck. I'm just going to put an ugly contraption I'm making on mine. What about you? I think you should go for the NOS one, and then we would have a nice pattern to go by.
Hey, we can all pitch in for it and pass it around for pictures on our bikes.

Luckily for you Grant...you get to pay sales tax on everything!

Seriously, I don't think he is too far out of line on the cover. Sum up the price of restoring a used one on top of the unit price and shipping.

PlenterNZ had one a while back on their site for $279. Shipping is high from out of country but it all comes out in the wash.

zeeman

Yeah, if I was restoring mine to put in a museum, I would be interested at that price. I just want a good used one, or a bad used one. Casey, do you have a Coyote?

Yeah, if I was restoring mine to put in a museum, I would be interested at that price. I just want a good used one, or a bad used one. Casey, do you have a Coyote?
No, but I have used PlenterNZ for a good amount of Honda NOS parts in the past. I always keep an eye out for MB1 and MB1A parts. They are in my top five favorite mini bikes ever built.