Kawasaki coyote coil needed.......

Hi Guys
Im restoring one of these Kawasaki coyotes and need a front fender and coil, Please let me know if you have or know of anything out there. Does anyone know if another kind of coil will work? Thanks for any info and help......r

Motra

A member here by the name of Megaflow is the resident Coyote extraordinaire. He'd be the one to contact about anything Coyote related. I could email you the original owners manual and parts manual if you want. Do you ride a vintage KX?

125ccCrazy

Hi Guys
Thanks for the fast replys. Motra I sent Magaflow a PM so hopefully he gets back to me. Yes I also race and restore old Mx bikes and most of them are KXs. My site is Roddy'S A4 Restoration and you can see a few of my bikes are in the photo section. I found this Kawasaki coyote bike a few weeks ago and would like to restore and add it to my collection. it seems very hard to find any parts or anything about them? My email is allamericans@islandtelecom.com if you want to email me. Thanks agin for the help......r

Motra

I checked out your vmx page. Nice bikes! Lots of memories for me there, I raced in the '80s. The Coyote is hard to find original parts for but they're worth a lot, probably about $1500.00 to $2000.00 in really good condition. Here's one of Megaflows pictures, check out his photo album. I'll email you that stuff.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped with information. A special thanks to Magaflow with all the help in finding some of the parts I needed. Thanks all...........r

In need of Coyote info

Hi,
I am in need of some Coyote info.
Perhaps someone can PM me or email me some info.
I would like to get some scans of the manual, etc...
Thanks for helping out!