L.A Drag Spot.

ya man it was neck an neck against that orange bike but i was on pure alky, i think they was on a little crack as i hear
Yeah I saw the tail end of that race. Wish I could have gotten it. Based on what the MiniOrangeCrush bike has been clocked at time and time again you were moving pretty good yesterday.

ya man it was neck an neck against that orange bike but i was on pure alky, i think they was on a little crack as i hear
Man that was a good race. Wish someone would've got it on video. U should line up with him next week . Next time with a lil crack in ur bike . One of the three good races that day.

I think the best race was when dog took out that motorcycle. It got me all pumped up. His friend on that blue motorcycle got all pissed .lol :laugh:

I dont understand that, They got All week to change the oil, why wait till you get back to the spot and dump it there ?:shrug: Lazy and dumb in my opinion, People doing that and leaving trash all over has already got the cables put up on a few parking areas, only gonna piss off the peeps that own or run the places then they will inform the cops of the problem and that will kill it just like Mansville.....:hammer:
Someone just needs to bring a vaccuum pump setup to the spot so everyone can use it. YouTube - Oil Changes Made Easy!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Man that was a good race. Wish someone would've got it on video. U should line up with him next week . Next time with a lil crack in ur bike . One of the three good races that day.

I think the best race was when dog took out that motorcycle. It got me all pumped up. His friend on that blue motorcycle got all pissed .lol :laugh:
Don't let that motorcycle fool you. He was just cruising on the side of Dog seeing how fast it goes. While most of the minibike guys was thinking dog was winning a race the guy on the motorcycle didn't even know he was in a race. Once the word got out to the motorcycle guy he blew dog away by 100+ feet.

No one had there bikes ready to run yesterday. Pelone was talking all that trash from the week before. But yet was scared to race. He wanted me to race his little brother at 184 pounds. I had Solo video tape the weigh in, but he must have lost that footage also.

Next week it should be Me vs #1, Bryan on #1's bike for the trophy. They had tons of issues with there bike yesterday.

Someone just needs to bring a vaccuum pump setup to the spot so everyone can use it. YouTube - Oil Changes Made Easy!
Hey KD dont u remember I had one of these pumps out there the time you purchased oil from me? I would help out anybody who wants to change their oil to use my pump, instead of dumping it out in the bushes, so that it will prevent us from getting kicked out of the spot because of it. In fact, if somebody buys oil from me, I would encourage them to bring the bike to me and I will pump it out so they could put the fresh oil in.

Don't let that motorcycle fool you. He was just cruising on the side of Dog seeing how fast it goes. While most of the minibike guys was thinking dog was winning a race the guy on the motorcycle didn't even know he was in a race. Once the word got out to the motorcycle guy he blew dog away by 100+ feet.

No one had there bikes ready to run yesterday. Pelone was talking all that trash from the week before. But yet was scared to race. He wanted me to race his little brother at 184 pounds. I had Solo video tape the weigh in, but he must have lost that footage also.

Next week it should be Me vs #1, Bryan on #1's bike for the trophy. They had tons of issues with there bike yesterday.
It looked Koo. Dog was just rolling when the motorcycle got next to him .dog gassed it and it took a while for the motorcycle to catch him .it just looked Koo.:thumbsup:

Hey KD dont u remember I had one of these pumps out there the time you purchased oil from me? I would help out anybody who wants to change their oil to use my pump, instead of dumping it out in the bushes, so that it will prevent us from getting kicked out of the spot because of it. In fact, if somebody buys oil from me, I would encourage them to bring the bike to me and I will pump it out so they could put the fresh oil in.
thats a hell of an offer right there. mighty nice to see you showing proper respect to the area, and helping out others that race. :thumbsup:

I remember telling you that it would be a good idea for anyone selling oil, and you agreeing. You didn't have one out there that day but it's all good. My memory isn't what it used to be either. Lol.

The bike looks a lil to loose too. It sounds like the carb isn't right either . :shrug:
Got ronald on video saying they just took it off the other bike, and didnt change nothing, but i know that not to be true. also one said they was working on it all week, dont take a week to bolt in a proven MDB motor into a Purchased frame....Who Won't It ? :laugh:

Got ronald on video saying they just took it off the other bike, and didnt change nothing, but i know that not to be true. also one said they was working on it all week, dont take a week to bolt in a proven MDB motor into a Purchased frame....Who Won't It ? :laugh:
Yeah it doesn't sound like the old set up . It ran great on Dennis's bike. They did something to it. that something seems to be screwing up the bike.:shrug: