L.A Drag Spot.

LOL evryone changes there oil in the bushes
I dont understand that, They got All week to change the oil, why wait till you get back to the spot and dump it there ?:shrug: Lazy and dumb in my opinion, People doing that and leaving trash all over has already got the cables put up on a few parking areas, only gonna piss off the peeps that own or run the places then they will inform the cops of the problem and that will kill it just like Mansville.....:hammer:

This topic came up in the "Anyone asked Irwindale?" thread about taking the racing to a real track. Most auto parts stores take oil for recycling anyway without charge, so dumping it outside someone's business is irresponsible, rude, and outright lazy. :facepalm: Leaving trash and dumping oil is the surest way to ruin things for everyone associated with minibikes.

I dont understand that, They got All week to change the oil, why wait till you get back to the spot and dump it there ?:shrug: Lazy and dumb in my opinion, People doing that and leaving trash all over has already got the cables put up on a few parking areas, only gonna piss off the peeps that own or run the places then they will inform the cops of the problem and that will kill it just like Mansville.....:hammer:
you hit it on the head.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Many many people wait until the last minute to do stuff. I tell them about it all the time, but it's just the way there raised or morals.

I have a guy on his way to my house as I type. He wants me to TQ his rod to spec's so he can put his motor together in the next 2 hours to make it.

Many many people wait until the last minute to do stuff. I tell them about it all the time, but it's just the way there raised or morals.

I have a guy on his way to my house as I type. He wants me to TQ his rod to spec's so he can put his motor together in the next 2 hours to make it.
:blink:Damn thats a saturday Charge right there:deal::doah:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The kart jumped out on him, but the minibike had the top end to accelerate right back around the kart. The clutch locks up solid, while the torque converter was to busy slipping.