L.A Drag Spot.

Tell me this Solo .... Why are you bringing a grenade launcher to dart game ???:shrug:

I would think it would be more of a challenge if it was motor to motor (same build)...or HP to HP..

I'm just curious ..BTW..Ur bike is looking good:thumbsup:
This question or questions could go for 19 pages easily bosstee. I will not get into what's done to either motor bcuz it really doesn't matter.

All I'm going to say is his stroke better be enough to get him out the hole cuz hp vs. hp is going to be closet than he thinks when I'm on the unit.

An thx. My brother is responsible for all mods done to the roller.

Good enough answer..:thumbsup:.. I can't wait to make it to the spot again to see it in action. Guys don't know what the're missing in real action... Good luck with it. You better come 100%..cause I got a chance to see Charles and JD bike run before..

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Don't you worry Charles when its the best it can be ill be there to go head up. An I'm.tellin you right now, blue devil gonna need to be all it can be when I hit the unit. That's no. Cheep talk either. The shit works .......

Head up, flashlight start.
Stop with all these excuses, you challenged me and flaked. I made a video I will put up tomorrow.

My bike been ready, all I had to do is change the gear to 1/4 mile. You said you was ready, but it's excuses now. I'm a very busy man right now, I don't have time to play games with you.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Wtf I said he might be with his family . Then I told you I dont care . Unless you trying to race me save your crap for him. Don't get it twisted
Everyone was clowning you for making up excuses for another grown man. He can speak for himself. But the random BS you was saying didn't make sense.

I'm not worried about you, I already beat you. And if you want to race again, put some money on it. $50 is good or stay in your place, your way slower

SupaFly don't mind if you skip over SupaFly's posts without reading them.:thumbsup:
Bikerscum wonder if SupaFly ever spew this chit in MDB's face, or just from behind a nice, safe keyboard?

Bikerscum always see SupaFly posting here, but never hear of him being at the Spot.

Bikerscum think SupaFly has a G-Spot.

See Spot run

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Bikerscum wonder if SupaFly ever spew this chit in MDB's face, or just from behind a nice, safe keyboard?

Bikerscum always see SupaFly posting here, but never hear of him being at the Spot.

Bikerscum think SupaFly has a G-Spot.

See Spot run
It's good I'm not a sensitive guy, or he would have been banned. I usually don't like guys that do all this talking, never seen, never at the spot, and never helping the hobby.

I'm a pretty nice guy in person, and everyone at the spot seems nice in person as well. Now I might look intimidating, but no one really talks trash in my face. The internet makes you a little more brave to say whatever sometimes.

It's good I'm not a sensitive guy, or he would have been banned. I usually don't like guys that do all this talking, never seen, never at the spot, and never helping the hobby.

I'm a pretty nice guy in person, and everyone at the spot seems nice in person as well. Now I might look intimidating, but no one really talks trash in my face. The internet makes you a little more brave to say whatever sometimes.
Why does SupaFly have to be brave to ask how much of the 500 dollars that Jdilla and BruceBruce gave MDB was actually paid to the machinist that charges 150 dollars per block. SupaFly can not understand what bravery has to do with telling people you are there friend and then telling them a lie about the cost of the machine work and pocketing 100 dollars per block...SupaFly would like to know how Bikerscum would like being charged an extra 100 dollars and told it was a friendly deal?

Why does SupaFly have to be brave to ask how much of the 500 dollars that Jdilla and BruceBruce gave MDB was actually paid to the machinist that charges 150 dollars per block. SupaFly can not understand what bravery has to do with telling people you are there friend and then telling them a lie about the cost of the machine work and pocketing 100 dollars per block...SupaFly would like to know how Bikerscum would like being charged an extra 100 dollars and told it was a friendly deal?
Bikerscum know SupaFly been poking at MDB for a long time, not just over this.

Bikerscum know MDB isn't hard to find if SupaFly has something to say.

Run G-Spot run.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Solo, and all readers reading this. To eliminate all these racing excuses of him calling me out of the blue, and now flaking. I would like to offer a new grudge race bet.

Since the bet is only $20 we should make it, that if you at not there this coming Saturday with your bike, and ready to race, you forfeit $20.

The reason why, I will explain. I'm at home minding my own business and then I'm called out. I'm called scary, slow, and whatever else. I then went to the trouble of chaining the gear on my bike when I clearly didn't want to. Went and bought some fuel, charged up my starter. And brought it all out there ready to race.

Then I get this BS excuses from GOOSE, and more from Solo on why he didn't show. I On a personal level I had shit to do, I'm a extremely busy man in my single life.

So, do you Solo except this bet?
Remember you told me it was ready a week before you flaked.

Bikerscum know SupaFly been poking at MDB for a long time, not just over this.

Bikerscum know MDB isn't hard to find if SupaFly has something to say.

Run G-Spot run.
SupaFly don't understand why Bikerscum is swing on MDB sac? :shrug:

MDB is a big boy all he has to do is answer the question why charge an extra 100 dollars per block and then lie about it?:shrug:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
SupaFly don't understand why Bikerscum is swing on MDB sac? :shrug:

MDB is a big boy all he has to do is answer the question why charge an extra 100 dollars per block and then lie about it?:shrug:
Calling me a lier is gonna upset me.
I have already talked to my machinist, and he owes me a small amount of money for using my parts. Not a really big deal, we have a 18 year history.

So I told him I will pick up the leftover sleeves, jig, money, and other custom head machining tools I paid to have custom made.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Re-Read this Solo and others

Solo, and all readers reading this. To eliminate all these racing excuses of him calling me out of the blue, and now flaking. I would like to offer a new grudge race bet.

Since the bet is only $20 we should make it, that if you at not there this coming Saturday with your bike, and ready to race, you forfeit $20.

The reason why, I will explain. I'm at home minding my own business and then I'm called out. I'm called scary, slow, and whatever else. I then went to the trouble of chaining the gear on my bike when I clearly didn't want to. Went and bought some fuel, charged up my starter. And brought it all out there ready to race.

Then I get this BS excuses from GOOSE, and more from Solo on why he didn't show. I On a personal level I had shit to do, I'm a extremely busy man in my single life.

So, do you Solo except this bet?
Remember you told me it was ready a week before you flaked.

Calling me a lier is gonna upset me.
I have already talked to my machinist, and he owes me a small amount of money for using my parts. Not a really big deal, we have a 18 year history.

So I told him I will pick up the leftover sleeves, jig, money, and other custom head machining tools I paid to have custom made.

OK SupaFly sorry for saying MDB was lieing, so please for the record MDB please tell SupaFly how much of the $500 that MDB charged Jdilla and BruceBruce to get 2 blocks done did MDB hand to the machinist and if SupaFly take the machinist a block tomorrow how much will the machinist charge SupaFly?

Re-Read this Solo and others
Duck and move, go left to right, stay out of the way of a direct hit, sounds like ur dodging the questions.

Answer my questions, and u will have the reason why my bro didn't go. R u scared of what u might look like with ur foot in ur mouth? The bike needs changes to keep it within a safe margin from breaking things. We r not all rich like u and have 20 motors laying around and it is not 100%, u understand? R u asking for a handicap race, cuz everybody knows that u say not to line up if its not 100% and its not. Had some issues that we r addressing and we will be out there when we get there, unless of course ur scared of ur bike breaking before then so u just want to hurry it up. Hmmm, makes a person wonder why ur pushing so hard if u "think" u can easily beat the competition. That is unless ur bike only has one or two more passes left in it before it breaks. I dont know, but ur sure pushing hard, we will see what happens. :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
OK SupaFly sorry for saying MDB was lieing, so please for the record MDB please tell SupaFly how much of the $500 that MDB charged Jdilla and BruceBruce to get 2 blocks done did MDB hand to the machinist and if SupaFly take the machinist a block tomorrow how much will the machinist charge SupaFly?
No one can take a block now

But the good need is that Nash, or LA Sleeve can do there blocks for $250 with sleeve included. But they will do it there way, and it will take a month. :thumbsup:

I was paying $150, but I was buying the sleeves myself. You get a deal when you buy 10 sleeves or more from LA-Sleeve. The quality is slightly better material than others.

If you buy a single sleeve for a gx200 or Animal it cost $62 and for a gx390 or 13hp Vanguard they cost $78. But if you have a account you save 10%, and you buy in bulk you save another 20% per sleeve.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Duck and move, go left to right, stay out of the way of a direct hit, sounds like ur dodging the questions.

Answer my questions, and u will have the reason why my bro didn't go. R u scared of what u might look like with ur foot in ur mouth? The bike needs changes to keep it within a safe margin from breaking things. We r not all rich like u and have 20 motors laying around and it is not 100%, u understand? R u asking for a handicap race, cuz everybody knows that u say not to line up if its not 100% and its not. Had some issues that we r addressing and we will be out there when we get there, unless of course ur scared of ur bike breaking before then so u just want to hurry it up. Hmmm, makes a person wonder why ur pushing so hard if u "think" u can easily beat the competition. That is unless ur bike only has one or two more passes left in it before it breaks. I dont know, but ur sure pushing hard, we will see what happens. :thumbsup:
I'm not dodging anything, I was there plain and simple.
You need not reply, it's for your brother and it's only $20. Let your brothers balls hang for once. Let him speak for himself. UNDERSTAND???

But the good need is that Nash, or LA Sleeve can do there blocks for $250 with sleeve included. But they will do it there way, and it will take a month. :thumbsup:

I was paying $150, but I was buying the sleeves myself. You get a deal when you buy 10 sleeves or more from LA-Sleeve. The quality is slightly better material than others.

If you buy a single sleeve for a gx200 or Animal it cost $62 and for a gx390 or 13hp Vanguard they cost $78. But if you have a account you save 10%, and you buy in bulk you save another 20% per sleeve.
So you had an inventory of 390 sleeves at the machinist's place :shrug: Why would you lie :shrug::laugh::eek:ut:

SupaFly doesn't understand why MDB refuses to answer the question?

When MDB took the machinist the blocks from Jdillia and BruceBruce MDB got $500 dollars from them how much money did MDB hand the machinist when MDB picked up the blocks?