Lake Compounce Swap Meet

Hey Randy, is the spring swap meet (May 3) as good as the one in the fall?
Charlie last fall was crazy because they moved the Thompson Speedway swap meet to the week before, it is usually the same day :shrug: and that gave hundreds of people that wouldn't have gone to Compounce the chance to go :doah:

Street Smart

Your right it was crazy, we got there a lil late and where we parked we had to walk like 20 minutes thru woods and up n down hills to get there. Thankfully Tim and Ray had a good parking spot and dropped us back at the end of the day. I still had a good time, it was a good meet.

Your right it was crazy, we got there a lil late and where we parked we had to walk like 20 minutes thru woods and up n down hills to get there. Thankfully Tim and Ray had a good parking spot and dropped us back at the end of the day. I still had a good time, it was a good meet.
I didn't get as early a start as I would have liked and there was tons of traffic getting in. But my friend who there already told me pass the exit and take one that was like two more exits east then go up and around and approach the grounds from the north. Saved a lot of time as the traffic getting in was not too bad. Definitely doing that again.

Your boy has that wicked looking sneer going on there Brian...ha ha! Very cool. Do tell about the "cool stuff". Inquiring minds want to know...LOL!

Your boy has that wicked looking sneer going on there Brian...ha ha! Very cool. Do tell about the "cool stuff". Inquiring minds want to know...LOL!
Its funny cuz with him on it it almost looks normal sized. That bike it small even for pocket bike standards. It makes that other pocket bike that I'm using for my Build Off look like a Harley. It's TEENY. I think its powered by a Cox RC plane engine. HAHA. My kids run over to it and were all excited so I'm like stop it kids yer blowing my barganing power. LOL. So I ask how much and the guy goes $100. So I'm like does it run? He says it needs a coil. So I say $50. He kind of chuckles and goes $75. I say, nah... He goes $65. I stare at it a lil and say thanks anyway. I took two steps and he goes ok $50. LOL Now I gotta find a coil for something I don't even know the make of. I better throw this on the what is it page I guess. Prob have to install the coil with tweezers.

You'll have to school your kids a bit there Brian. Make sure they know not to be so excited about something they want. Sounds like it worked out all the same.