Let's see your windber rides

Looks good Karen :thumbsup: I would get an E-tube, what size jet did you use?
I bought the kit from OldMiniBikes. It had 2 jets but they wasn't marked.:eek:ut: I just picked one.:laugh: The kit did come with a e-tube, but I didn't put in in. I'll tinker with it at Windber...I have a lot of stuff to get done. (non mini bike related.:laugh:)

delray

Yes manchester,tube and a 36 should get it running good. If the header flange is open all the way(D shape)and the header pipe is too and a k&n air filter. a 37 will probably work also. But i have notes a difference in performance on one of my bikes that has been modified when i take it to windber. Everything changes when you come to windber
When you get to windber we will check how it performs and we will also check the sparkplug and then we can go from there....:thumbsup:

We have noticed a huge difference in performance due to altitude change
Going from 10 feet above sea level to close to 2000 in Windber makes a huge dfiference

Yes manchester,tube and a 36 should get it running good. If the header flange is open all the way(D shape)and the header pipe is too and a k&n air filter. a 37 will probably work also. But i have notes a difference in performance on one of my bikes that has been modified when i take it to windber. Everything changes when you come to windber
When you get to windber we will check how it performs and we will also check the sparkplug and then we can go from there....:thumbsup:
Thanks Delray. My Taco Monster and my BC1400 run excellent with just the jet change. I'm not sure which jet I used because they aren't marked. I even looked with the magnified glass.:laugh: This predator is a "Hemi" so I don't know if they are a bit different.

Your right Rob. I am at sea level where I live and Windber is up, up high.:laugh: