* Lil Bill Mini Build *

Since I got the new bender, I've got to bend up something. :hammer::hammer:So I've started on a new mini bike build for the 5 year old grandson, kinda based on the Tom Thumb but a little bigger.. so I've decided to call it the Lil Bill Mini Bike Build. Probably will not use the Predator thats on the bike in the pics just wanted to see if it would fit...its close and would work if I needed it to, but a 5 year old does not need that much power ! I'll worry about the engine when the time comes, probably something small and with a throttle stop. :laugh:
Any comments are welcome, I think..:scared:

Last edited:
Thanks Yoop, and yes I have a 4 and a 5 year old that are about the same size, and right now the ruttman, doodle bug and warrior are all to big for them ..so they have to ride with someone. Oh yea I think they will like it, grandma probably won't !:scared::laugh:

Great job on the frame:thumbsup: When are you going to change your username? I don't want people to get us confused and think I'm able to build a bike from scratch:laugh:

Thanks guys ! I appreciate ya .:thumbsup:

Lil Bill is now a semi-roller, some what mocked up but still alottttt to do.:hammer:

Kids go back to school in two weeks from today. :eek: Dang where is the summer going too.