Lil Indian...lol

ugmold

I sent the guy a picture of my new (90's) and old (60's) Lil Indians and told him it was a 90's, he told me Allied said it was a 60's...

olddog

He didn't take $350 the last auction so I'm interested to see what happens here.

I want to see what he considers a "serious" offer.

olddog

Where these things available with 5 HP Tecs? I didn't see anything online indicating that.

He added that it had no brake, so it wasn't "complete", thought I saw the bid up to $450 or so and the reserve was still not met, I now see the message below when looking at the bike.

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing"

markus

Where these things available with 5 HP Tecs? I didn't see anything online indicating that.

He added that it had no brake, so it wasn't "complete", thought I saw the bid up to $450 or so and the reserve was still not met, I now see the message below when looking at the bike.

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing"
Yes they were available with HS50, as I stated up in an earlier post they called those skyhawk in middle 1970's , the skyhawk 512 was fitted with the 5hp. The bike is from 1975/1976

olddog

Yes they were available with HS50, as I stated up in an earlier post they called those skyhawk in middle 1970's , the skyhawk 512 was fitted with the 5hp. The bike is from 1975/1976
Understood, I saw your original post with the make model but could not find much online, everything I found had a smaller engine.

After reading some more it seems some bikes were thrown together with whatever was left at times.

Thanks again for the info..