Fuji japan engine or parts

tav 3/4 shaft, either chain *prefer good used unit* or new at a used price

anything Valmobile

kick starters for flat heads

1"X41 clutch

Manco type wheel 1/2

Jayco 3 speed

next weeks winning powerball numbers so I can hang it up

BMI should have that 1" clutch for $60, but its outbord only! :doah: The inbord one is $120 :doah::doah:
Hi Josh,
I found that out.. It's all we need for the broom. I needed 1" because of the goofy crank and clutch adapter. It looks like the crank might have to be turned down and a adaptor fitted for a 3/4 clutch. It would be cheaper.....

It sucks, I would like to have it going and then you hit a snag. I'm sure you know how that is.
Randy

I'm sorry MAC, I don't need a Manco 1/2 I need a Wards 1/2 6" like the one I'll picture. I have to many irons in the fire, I'm getting mixed up. But while we are on it, what will you price your 5 and 6 inchers at?

Hi Josh,
I found that out.. It's all we need for the broom. I needed 1" because of the goofy crank and clutch adapter. It looks like the crank might have to be turned down and a adaptor fitted for a 3/4 clutch. It would be cheaper.....

It sucks, I would like to have it going and then you hit a snag. I'm sure you know how that is.
Randy

Yes i do. I just bought a cool gokart cheap a few weeks back, ive been so busy i havnt had a chance to work on it until 2 days ago. Got it painted, tuned, and a few new parts. Then listed it on craigslist took a video clip of it.
YouTube - Bobs Karts Go Fur Gokart

Got a few calls on it and a few emails. My buddy takes it out for one last beating. Then broke the tabs on the converter and twisted the spring. While i was looking up the parts a guy called and said he wanted it and wanted to come by and get it :doah::doah::doah: Told him next week. Gotta wait for the parts.

Mac

Hey Mac

How have you been? Havnt talked to you in a while.
I guess I'm doing as good as a diabetic can do.
It sucks that I had to give up the sugary good stuff.

Don't tell Randy, but look what I picked up today for $30.

Two of them thar rims he be looking for a half of.
It's a power rush I get, since I get no more sugar rushes.

Someone will snap it all up later this morning at the Van Nuys Minibike Swapmeet.

.....Hey......Is that Randy peeking around the corner ? :scared:

Mac

But while we are on it, what will you price your 5 and 6 inchers at?
....Like anything it depends on the overall condition, but generally $15 to $20 a rim.
Local ain't so bad, but shipping somewhere normally ends up at $11.00

Someone will snap it all up later this morning at the Van Nuys Minibike Swapmeet.

Hey, that things a cherry! I don't need that wheel 1/2. But if I had it I would have a whole wheel. If I dont stumble across one I'm going to make a clock out of it. I thought that would look cool?

You always find the best deals on the left coast :thumbsup: Nice to see you around.