Lite mod help ?

Ok i got a clone 6.5 i removed the govener put 18 lbs springs in atermarket airfilter 15 inch single stage open pipe going to get a rvl silencer now for the ? as fare as timing is it alright to get a 8 deg advance timeing key & also jet on the carb a 90 or a 92 and lastly emultion tube stay with what i have or go with the 5.5 tube im not trying to build a fast screamer just a little more power and reliability thats all thanks for any advice Dave

You need a mildly cleaned up 14cc clone head

Compression.......

Single most effective and inexpensive upgrade there is and it makes all other mods work better

still in need of more answers

thankyou for your comment but still need answers about jet size and if i should change the E tube as well thanks again Dave

I can't offer any advice on jet size by number I drill my jets according to what works.

I use a colourtune and read plugs.

I don't think you can select a jet before the engine is running ( I can't any ways ) and givent he choice I would not use the stock carb but would make the leap to something adjustable

thankyou for your comment but still need answers about jet size and if i should change the E tube as well thanks again Dave
I put a 90 jet and e-tube in mine when I first got it, along with filter/header. I was advised to do so by a respected member here. I can't say exactly how much you gain because this was my first one, but the engine ran great that way and I trust the guy who told me.

i have a #90 jet in my clone also with a header and air filter combo and it ran way too hot with the stock jet (like a 70) and i put the #90 in and it is running great

My HF #66105

I am at 5,000 '+ and I jetted w/ #92 main and the GX140 emulsion tube
:scooter:

DB-30
governor removed (internal/external)
Max Torque clutch #4-455 - Sprockets: front 12; rear 70
UNI high flow air filter / AGK filter adapter
AGK high flow straight header, two stage w/ muffler
Rejet: Honda #92 main jet & GX140 emulsion tube
ARC Billet Rod & Bearings
Honda Aluminum Flywheel (4* advanced)
Honda 18lb valve springs