Lll Indy

Woooooooooooooooooow... Nate that is NICE !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Just sell me that old clutch cover off the new bike .:laugh:

We'll I bought another Lil Indian. :doah: It's not in my possession but I did pay for it. :wink:
Just took delivery :bowdown: Not sure how I'm gonna proceed with the build thread. I may just morph it into working on the new Lil Indian as I was originally buying it for parts.

I'm so jealous of that clutch cover. Nice line up!
What? That old thing :laugh: The sticker is peeling off :smile: Actually the chrome seems to be nice and I don't see any big dents. The bracket has been repaired and has a flat piece brazed on. I'll have to take it off and look at it better. Nate

Last edited:

Bikerscum

Yeah it has the jack shaft bracket but it looks to of been converted to a single speed.
I don't know that it was necessarily converted... I've seen a few of them that way with just the jackshaft. I think the choppers were that way too.

Might be an original setup.

I don't know that it was necessarily converted... I've seen a few of them that way with just the jackshaft. I think the choppers were that way too.

Might be an original setup.
You are correct. Mean Dean told me it was original. I still need to check it out better to see what I bought. Thanks, Nate

:thumbsup:Nice collection
Thanks, I need to order some parts for the yellow mini :eek:ut:

Looks like one happy household there nds!:thumbsup:
Thanks, but one of them might be up for adoption :confused: I bought the red one for the parts to use on the blue frame but I may just keep the red one together. On the blue frame the handle bars are 2" wider and 2" higher than the red frame. So I think the red bike will be more user friendly for my son but I fit the blue bike better :laugh:

Lets get this build thread back on track, I'll try not to hi-jack my one thread again :eek:ut:

I ordered some tubing to replace the neck and foot peg bar. I started to tear into the 5hp Briggs http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/briggs-and-stratton-engines/101495-5hp-boat-anchor.html I'm gonna use the 3hp that I bought on the red mini.

I acquired some nice 4" mags and a brake caliper :thumbsup:

I plan on doing the frame repairs and getting the engine running. Then I'm gonna throw the bike together and see what I have. Paint and detail work will have to wait.

Attachments