Lomart engine Corp cheeftah mini bike worth?

I have a Lomart engine Corp cheeftah mini bike that I received in trade today. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth some money and any info on it as well. Thanks 3B93BF5C-953B-439D-8375-72A047ADF57D.jpeg 0271D984-4E25-4E86-AB37-32697CAE8844.jpeg 8810F8F1-C086-4E4A-9B7D-3BC5EB144980.jpeg

What is it? RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING
This specific forum is dedicated to finding out what a bike is, or a part.

List 1 bike per thread. Don't post several bikes in one thread, it makes it messy when choosing the best answer.

Choose "Best Answer". If the thread is stagnant the mods or me will choose the first best answer for you. (Don't be lazy)

What's it worth? These threads aren't acceptable here. It's worth what you will pay for it, or sell it for.

If anything else needs to be added to this, let me know.

Yes but I would like input from people to find out how much it is worth.
Read the post from the forum rules I posted above. We don't give values here. It is worth whatever price you want to sell it for or whatever someone is willing to spend. Sorry, that's the rules. If you want to sell it put it up in the classifieds here with a price or if you don't want to come up with a price then put it on ebay.

Do research for comparisons, there might be some out there. It's a nice bike and appears to be all there so there is that to consider. Ebay will tell you how much it's worth especially if you offer shipping or are willing to work with an independent shipper.
Yes but I would like input from people to find out how much it is worth.