Looking for Exhaust manifold - straight pipe for my Mitsubishi GT600

Hello,
I decided to remove the stock muffler and make/weld a straight pipe that fits inside the left rear shocks, stays clear of the tire and exits rear left under edge of the rear fender:

I know the welds aren't pretty, using an Arc welder w/rods and also still learning.
Tough time welding to the cast iron flange/pipe. Weld holds but cast iron become brittle and breaks. I lowered the amps on the arc welder and got better results.
I still don't entirely trust the cast iron weld area.
Thinking about buying a commercial steel flange-straight pipe but don't know where to get it(been looking at many sites).
Any modifications/bends, etc... on the commercial steel one I can do myself.

My engine is a Mitsubishi GT600 6Hp.
Any info, online stores or even steel manifolds that would work would be much appreciated.

t

My predator muffler fits the Mitsubishi . I would think a clone pipe would fit but would need the holes drilled out like with the predator. Just try to get a exhaust pipe without the d port

I found this one:
https://OldMiniBikes.com/Tall-Narrow-Frame-Pipe-Honda-Clone.html?category_id=1629

What is the measurement of the center to center of the flange bolts. Mine are 1-3/4"

Also what is the 'd' port?

Thanks for the reply

Thomas
Headers designed for the Predator are slightly different than those for clones (non - Harbor Freight engines) and are closer to the Honda GX series engine. You can email OldMiniBikes and they should be able to tell you the flange bolt dimension (though I have seen websites that give dimensions). As to "D" port, that refers to the shape of the exhaust port and the shape of the exhaust pipe flange. Your engine, apparently, has a round port. The engine exhaust port and exhaust pipe flange should match. Get one that matches the shape of your exhaust port, if you can.

I have not put a header on either of my Predator-powered machines, so can't help beyond this explanation.