Looking for harley davidson x90

Wanting a harley X90 , prefer it be fully restored or in original perfect condition . The better it is the less i have to do .

Last edited:

Itype2slo

Those are really cool but costly to restore from what I hear. Make sure it has the title I heard stories about trying to register a Harley without a title and they weren't good. But that's in CA. other states might be easier. Good luck

Those are really cool but costly to restore from what I hear. Make sure it has the title I heard stories about trying to register a Harley without a title and they weren't good. But that's in CA. other states might be easier. Good luck
Thanks for the heads up 2slo:thumbsup:

David, here is another one but be very careful. It is looks like mostly original parts but someone did a shoddy restoration. Look at the paint on the fasteners, non NOS seat cover, the wheels appear painted not zinc plated, and it has the wrong tires. Also they do not show a photo of the rear of the bike. I would suspect that the rear fender is damaged.
This bike should be viewed personally before bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Davi...ace71e487&item=321291150471&pt=US_motorcycles