Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

I put a 6.5 clone in my tote gote and the motor sets sideways which renders almost all Kart pipes/mufflers useless to me.

I need preferably, a stock Honda muffler/spark arrestor that will fit. The stock clone muffler was HUGE and would not fit. I took a cut off grinder and pared the muffler down while I am testing and getting everything correct on the conversion. The muffler I need CANNOT extend right of the exhaust port center line more than 2 1/4 inches to clear my down tube.

My option is get a Super Trapp spark arrestor and resonator and have some one weld something up for me........EXPENSIVE!!!!!(that would break my meager budget)........I looked on the Honda parts site and there is a bunch of muffler/spark arrestors but with no dimensions and very poor pictures.

Does anyone know of a stock Honda part (and part number) I can search for to fit my applications.

Thanks in advance

Joe
Riverside, CA

Pictures below to give you an idea what space I have to work with

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Did you ever find something? I'm in a similar situation.
Nope , not yet............I've combed the dealers and looked at a zillion mufflers but nothing that will "bolt on".

Looks like I might have to learn to weld. Around here it's $25 just to light the torch, too steep for my pocket.

[/IMG]