Looking to buy a few parts...

Does anyone have a good front fender laying around they wanna sell? I would also like to buy a complete rear rim and rotor or one or the other?

Does anyone have a good front fender laying around they wanna sell? I would also like to buy a complete rear rim and rotor or one or the other?
I have a front fender , should be in pretty good shape , I'll check !! You can buy fenders from OldMiniBikes , part # AZ1865 unpainted $13.99 or AZ1866 chrome for $17.95 , these are almost Identical to the DB fenders and I use them in chrome on all my DB's , you only have to drill your own mounting holes , look at my avatar pic !!

I have a front fender , should be in pretty good shape , I'll check !! You can buy fenders from OldMiniBikes , part # AZ1865 unpainted $13.99 or AZ1866 chrome for $17.95 , these are almost Identical to the DB fenders and I use them in chrome on all my DB's , you only have to drill your own mounting holes , look at my avatar pic !! Do you need a sprocket ? I don't have a whole rear wheel but a have a spare sprocket ??

Thanks for the help on the fenders! Those will work great! I do not need a sprocket I actually bought a split ring setup. I found a wheel. Just needs the brake disc. Is there a cheap disc out there that fits vs $25 I keep seeing!