low end bog

I have a 3,5 hp briggs and today got it running in dirt instead of ice for the first time haha. Spring is coming :laugh: but I noticed when turning and then getting on the gas sometimes it bogs a bit, its also happened when I go full speed then let of and get back on the gas...... it'll almost kill till I let off and feather it.... what do you guys think? Maybe carb clean or something worse?

Yeah it has one. I'll I'm guessing it needs a rebuilt carb. Its weird because its initial get up and go is great. Its only after I slow down then it bogs

It has new gas I just put in today. So ya I'll probably get a carb kit and get her running good. Thanks for the advice on trueing the diaphram. I'll be sure to do that:thumbsup:

I just went out and rode it around a bit.. seems to run perfect at half choke but if I choke it anymore it bogs of course and when the choke is off it kills after I let off the gas and then give it gas again... very odd haha..I keep having a feeling that my plug is fouled gotta check it in the morning

I'm not sure what my jets are adjusted to.... but I believe I know where the needle is at so I'll adjust that a lil bit tomorrow hopefully it will work. These pulse jet carbs seem pretty easy to adjust