"Low speed tire" ok for a minibike?

I have some diamond tread tires from a snow blower that are in really good shape and are the size I need for one of my minis, but they say on the sidewall "low speed tire". Will these be ok for a mini that may see 35mph at the most? I would assume all of these 4.10 3.50x6 are for low speeds, just never seen it in large print on the sidewall!

KB2ROCKET

these are lawn and garden tires and not intended for speed use them at your own risk ... ok now that i have said that most minibike tires are for low speed and you should be ok for short blasts but keep an eye on how the tire is behaving at speed

joekd

If doing "normal" riding you should be fine, if you plan on running at high speeds for any length of time (not just an occasional burst) pay the extra for something that will be safer

oldsledz

That is all most of the old minis had when they were new, like others have said just look them over once in a while, even with high speed tires you should keep a eye on them.

danc9

I've used these tires. The speed isn't an issue, the wear is. You can wear them out in short order, like two rides. The rubber is very soft I suppose for traction. If they are free or you already got them, use them up. I wouldn't purchase them as a replacement.

DAN