Luther Trail Gote or Goat?

6doggie3

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6doggie3

BUMP
Over 400 views and not 1 offer?
It doesn't hurt too ask!
If it makes any difference I could throw in a 8hp briggs but then the clutch would have to be change to a 1in? IMG_0755.JPG IMG_0768.JPG

6doggie3

Bump!!!!!
Not much info out there on the Luther?
But here's what I've found? lucycwrld4sm.jpg lemcbrochureaddsm2.jpg lemcbrochureaddsm3.jpg
New lower price $900 !!!!!!!

Last edited:

6doggie3

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6doggie3

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing 2,088 views one offer and one comment!BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another comment-

I contacted you on this one but the shipping hurdle apparently was just too big. I bought a bike from another state and it showed-up here the following week for less than $100. I really wanted to secure your bike (or your friends bike) but I needed you to work with me as well.

As it was, I ended-up with a freak'n basket case so we both lost.