Man, you can hear crickets chirping in the parts for sale section lately

The problem is people want to get as much as they can for the part. Ebay brings top dollar and nobody wants to give stuff away even as a favor here on the forum. You can't blame someone who sells a $20 part for $100... I just like to know when it's on Ebay so I can bid.

Thats will be a huge sale right there lol
oh ya it may very well be . its got to go as i have no place to keep it real soon and cant afford to store it someplace . some stuff will be listed local only as shipping it is something i dont have the time left to do any more .

never trust a fool with a plan youll regret it real soon if you do :doah:

everything ok MetalMan?
:no: i have to move by the end of the month now . was told had till aug 1by my buddy but that as it seems wasnt what the land owner had said . so im kinda in a mess with no place to go and way to much gear to move to no place . so i got to sell off what i can and hope i can find some place to go .:helpsmilie:

That sucks, I hope everything works out.
Anyway you can find a covered trailer to store everything in? Might try looking into old shipping containers or old semi trailers. Seems like you can pick those up pretty cheap around hear. :shrug:

buckeye

:no: i have to move by the end of the month now . was told had till aug 1by my buddy but that as it seems wasnt what the land owner had said . so im kinda in a mess with no place to go and way to much gear to move to no place . so i got to sell off what i can and hope i can find some place to go .:helpsmilie:
Damn it anyhow!!!!!!

dajsnipe nice idea but the trouble i have is all the trailers and cars i got now . just no place to park them :doah: thats the problem no land to park upon

buckeye ya thats been in my head alot the last bit .

but some good news possibly i may have a lead on some cheap land just hope to hell and back i can buy it . going to have to get rid of alot of toys to have the cash but its what i have to do to keep what i have of my dads tools and stuff safe .
one place i can maybe get dirt cheap as no one wants it , its low level and likes to have wet feet . but at least i would have some place to store gear . and for years i have lived with a flooding shop so its better then what i have now .

at least i would have some place to call mine . fingers crossed

I can hear crickets chirping in my bathroom right now. My assholemouth (that's it's name) gecko eats those annoying, smelly bastards.

If anyone wants my bin of clone/Honda parts PM me (you'd have to pick them up from my house in Martinez, CA). I've also got a billet Animal flywheel and a billet rod for a Briggs (not sure which one ) that I'll throw in if you give me $60. I did move recently, so I need to find everything. I'm 99% sure it's all in the same bin though.

PM me because I probably won't check this thread again.

damn...
best of luck man. Hope everything works out. Wish I was closer to help.